Dynamic Systems Engineering Inc.TM
At Dynamic Systems Engineering Inc., you are the priority and the reason for our success.
In keeping true to the Dynamic Systems Engineering Inc. way we are committed to safeguarding and defending your rights to privacy.
Any time you do business with Dynamic Systems Engineering Inc., or with anyone acting as an agent on our behalf, you are protected
by the rights and safeguards contained in this statement.
Personal Information and Collection:
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual. This includes information about your products and services.
We collect information during the application process, when communicating or transacting business with you, and when providing you
with service. We DO NOT collect information about you from third parties that have the right to disclose such information to us nor
do we provide such information to others.
Use and Sharing of Data:
We collect, use, and disclose personal information only for the following purposes:
• To establish responsible relations with you and provide you with ongoing, quality service
• To understand your needs and preferences
• To determine your eligibility for products & services
• To meet legal and regulatory requirements
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy, you can contact us by email
These third parties may include:
• An agent acting on behalf of Dynamic Systems Engineering Inc.
• A collection agency acting on our behalf
We may also provide personal information to Law enforcement agencies, Government agencies and Emergency services in emergency situations or where required by statute or court order.